3 replies to this topic

#1 lil

lil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:20 PM

Hi Seppo,

I recently bought the Clear for Life ebook, and read through it all.  I'm wondering about the detox part - you know how you said that detoxes are optional, like fasts, and that they help one to get rid of toxins in the body more quickly than just a healthy lifestyle, but that a healthy lifestyle will do the trick just fine over time?  There's the part about getting worse before you get better, that doing a detox can bring on a slew of pimples as the toxins leave your body, and then you'll start to clear up.  If I don't do a detox/fast, will the getting worse phase before getting better last for longer?  

Thank you,
Lil

#2 Seppo

Seppo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 969 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:07 AM

Thanks for getting Clear for Life. I really appreciate your trust and business. I hope that you found it helpful and it helps you to finally put an end to acne.

I'm not really sure why detox sometimes makes your skin worse. I know some natural health practitioners say it's because toxins come out through the skin, but I'm not sure there's any truth to the matter.

With some fasting in the program I should assume that you get clear faster. Caloric restriction is very beneficial for insulin resistance and hormones. But there's no way I can say this for sure.
Did you like this? Then you'll also love these products:

Clear for Life: Lifestyle for Health, Happiness and Clear Skin

Clear for Life Meditations: Melt Away the Stress of Acne and Finally Be Free

Emotional Healing for Clear Skin: Simple system for healing the emotional pain acne causes

#3 lil

lil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:58 PM

Thank you for your response.  I'm a little hesitant to try a fast but I will think some more about it.

#4 Seppo

Seppo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 969 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:26 AM

It's not mandatory by any means. So if you don't want to do it, then don't fret over it. It's more important to have an overall clean diet and lifestyle.
Did you like this? Then you'll also love these products:

Clear for Life: Lifestyle for Health, Happiness and Clear Skin

Clear for Life Meditations: Melt Away the Stress of Acne and Finally Be Free

Emotional Healing for Clear Skin: Simple system for healing the emotional pain acne causes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users